The teams have been grouped into eight groups, with each group playing against the other in the qualifying round of The senior women’s national football championship.
The senior women’s national football championship will be held in four sites across Kerala beginning November 28. On December 9, the competition will come to a close.
Kerala has been approved as the host for the upcoming event by the All India Football Federation’s executive committee, which also praised the state government for its extraordinary support for the development of Indian football.
Municipal Stadium, Kuthuparamba, EMS Corporation Stadium, Kozhikode, Calicut University, Kozhikode,and Calicut Medical College, Kozhikode will host the matches.
There are 32 teams organized into eight groups, with teams in each group slated to compete against one another in the qualifying stage. The semi-finals will be played between the winners of the qualifying matches, with the final to be played between the two winners of the last four.
The senior women’s national team is training for the AFC Asian Cup in 2022, which will begin in January of that year. They’re now in Manaus, Brazil, for a four-nation international event.
- The following are the groups:
- Manipur, Daman & Diu, Pondicherry, and Meghalaya
- Dadra & Nagar Haveli Railways, Tripura, Railways,Chhattisgarh Railways
- Himachal Pradesh, Bihar,Rajasthan and Assam
- Jharkhand, Karnataka, Goa and Delhi
- Jammu and Kashmir, Maharashtra ,Arunachal Pradesh and Sikkim
- Odisha,Andhra Pradesh,Haryana and Gujarat
- Kerala, Mizoram,Madhya Pradesh and Uttarakhand
- Punjab,Tamil Nadu,West Bengal and Telangana
For latest sports news stay tuned to playon99news.com