- India is gearing up to play a home T20 series against Australia this September which is prior to the world cup that is going to take in OCT-NOV
- Australia is also hopefully going to face other teams like Zimbabwe, West Indies, England & New Zealand during their tour in India
- After T20 World cup the Indian team again has a four-test tour with Australia next year and then after with another team too such as South Africa, Ireland and England
As this year after this IPL and June onwards the Indian team has a packed schedule, even next year the Indian team are not given rest at all. Based on the information provided on Cricbuzz’s site, the schedule of the matches this year right after the IPL finishes are as follows:
- From June 9, the Indian team will play a five-match series against South Africa at home, which will run till June 19.
- Then from 26th and 28th June, the Indian team has to play two ODIs against Ireland in Dublin.
- After this, the Indian team will have a tie-up with the England team which will have some practice matches which will include 3 T20Is and One Day International matches
Tickets and Blast Passes ⤵️
— Derbyshire CCC (@DerbyshireCCC) April 8, 2022
- Then after, a three ODIs to be played on 22nd, 24th and 27th July
- The first T20I match will start from 29th July, the upcoming two T20I matches will be held on 1st August and 2nd August at Nevis and Warner Park Stadium in St. Kitts.
- Once the three T20 matches are over, the Indian team will move to Fort Lauderdale, Florida where the last T20 matches will be held on August 6 and 7.
All these matches are taking place due to the improvement in COVID cases across the world and where countries like the UK don’t have such strict quarantine measures or tough bio-bubble quarantine procedures. According to CWI (Cricket West Indies)
“The India series is still about three months away but medical protocols will have to be adhered to as needed,”
- Then in September India is gearing up to play a home T20 series against Australia this September which is prior to the T20 world cup that is going to take in OCT-NOV
Based on the information published on foxsports.com,
“Australia will play a number of white ball series with home games against Zimbabwe, New Zealand, West Indies and England coming either side of three T20s in India in September”
— The Hindu – Sports (@TheHinduSports) May 10, 2022
- Then next year (2023) in a home series in India between Feb-Mar, a four-test series will be conducted between Australia and India.
So, you see how tight the schedule our Indian team does have right after the IPL finishes. As a team, the BCCI are primarily focussing on the T20 World Cup that is going to take place in Australia and respect to that all these matches you see above are relevant to understand different procedures.
Follow us for the latest updates on IPL 2022, Cricket, and other sports www.playon99news.com
⚠️Disclaimer– This channel does not promote any illegal (copyright) content OR Images. Images/pics provided by this channel belong to their respective owners.
"Articles" Copyright ©2022 by Playon99 News