Sunday, November 27, 2022

LOGIN / REGISTER

spot_img

Business – Ronaldo will have his own club in Brazil

Date:

SHARE POST

Ronaldo Nazario bought 90% of the shares of Cruzeiro. The Belo Horizonte team is a history of Brazilian football, but it dropped two years ago and has not yet been able to find its way and return to the first division.

Cruzeiro received about $ 70 million in exchange for almost the entire ownership percentage. The fact is that the rules changed in Brazil: before they could have up to 49% and the remaining 51% had to belong to the partners – as in Germany – but now large masses and share packages can be acquired.

https://twitter.com/Cruzeiro/status/1472008262690160640?s=20

The club put the request to a vote and its members decided to sell. Cruzeiro is going through a historic economic crisis and it was almost impossible to get out without outside help. The club’s social networks made it public in this way:

“The vast majority of our directors and associates voted YES for the change in the bylaws that allows the sale of up to 90% of the shares of Sociedad Anónima de Fútbol (SAF)”

https://twitter.com/Cruzeiro/status/1472008262690160640?s=20

Ronaldo landed in Brazilian soccer with a recent experience in Spain. The former Brazilian striker also owns Real Valladolid, a team that participates in LaLiga 2. There he has had strong criticism against his management, although Ronaldo always defended himself, explaining that of the 30 million he deposited, he only had 5 left due to debts from the previous administration. On top of that, the Spanish club had only two players, the rest were on loan.

After a poor debut in the first division, the club descended and is fighting in the high places of the second table.

https://twitter.com/FTalentScout/status/1262821915435118592?s=20

This acquisition of the Brazilian club comes after a time in which the arrival of the “Phenomenon” was speculated. The fans asked him to buy Cruzeiro and make it resurface from Serie B. Ronaldo was born in Rio de Janeiro, but his debut as a footballer occurred with the Cruzeiro jersey in 1992. With those from Belo Horizonte he won a Mineiro championship and a Copa de Brazil. In 1994 and after being world champion, he said goodbye to go to European football.

Ronaldo went from being sold by Cruzeiro in 1994 to buying Cruzeiro in 2021.

Cruzeiro does not pass his best present: he finished the Serie B championship 5 points from the relegation zone and did not manage to find his way in these years. The Belo Horizonte team has a fervent fan base and is one of the most important in the country. Sometimes it is necessary to erase everything and start from scratch. Ronaldo came to the club with the promise of making it great again.

https://twitter.com/MarcinMarianoM/status/1471998422412627969?s=20

spot_imgspot_img

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

spot_img

Popular

More like this
Related

BCCI removes old selectors, adds multiple captains’ deployment jobs for new selectors

Chetan Sharma’s Old committee is not up to the...

Winning story of T20 World Cup 2007 – web series coming soon

Brief background of the series makers An internet series of...

Cristiano Ronaldo will 100% retire if his Portugal Team wins FIFA Cup

Manchester United striker Cristiano Ronaldo has introduced that he'll...

Lionel Messi iconic ‘Golden Boots’ reflects FIFA Trophy colors

Argentina forward Lionel Messi can vie in his final...